Get Involved with Live After Five!
Interested in getting involved with Live After Five? From sponsoring the event to volunteering during the concert, there are plenty of ways to participate!
From Bronze to Platinum level memberships, there are a wide variety of benefits to sponsoring Baton Rouge's favorite community event! Sponsors receive on-site and marketing benefits including:
- VIP Tent passes: Exclusive access to the VIP space for each concert. The VIP space includes free food and drinks, private bathrooms and a front row seat!
- Advertising: Inclusion on Live After Five's radio, television, print and social media advertising.
- Marketing: Inclusion on the marketing beacon in the heart of Downtown Baton Rouge, logos on stage banners, logos on line-up and push card handouts.
- And more! Show your support of the Downtown community and get involved in this great community event!
Please fill out the form below, and you will be contacted with more information on levels of sponsorship.
Corporate Night Out
Enjoy your own private party at Live After Five! Corporate Night Out offers companies the unique opportunity to give their own employees and clients the VIP treatment at a community concert. Corporate Night Out packages include:
- Private barricaded space
- Beer and non-alcoholic drinks
- Private bathroom
- Recognition from the stage
- Opportunity to hang banners on-site and throw swag from the stage
Please fill out the form below, and you will be contacted with more information on Corporate Night Out options.
Live After Five has a long-standing relationship with the Lion's Club, who organizes our volunteers. We rely on volunteers to keep this community event successful year after year. Join us! Volunteer options:
- Day-of setup and breakdown assistance
- Beer truck assistance during concert
- Marketing assistance (time commitment flexible)
Please fill out the form below, and you will be contacted with more information on volunteering.